Rate the Wire Management Above You!

^one, why would the picture quality count as anything?

when i get a chance, perhaps tomorrow.... i will take a full picture.

The usb and audio wires CAN NOT have been routed under the motherboard, there is no room to cut whole for them to come out of, the motherboard goes almost right to the bottom of this case(well, not right to it, i there would have bEen room but the right side panel has a ledge it sits on, and it covers there area where i could drill a whole, so the point is i can't).

^i use them quite often, well not the Audio, but the usb and fire wire i do. The Audio i use on occasion though, so it's good to have.

I already have them down as well as the can be peter.cort.

well usb ports in the front are easily accessible if you're just going to plug a external HDD, or usb storage, so yeah they can be useful to the lazy person such as myself. i'd say 8.5/10.

^i don't use them because im laxy though, i only have 1 usb on the back left, and i can't pull my computer out away from the wall to get at the last one anyway, because the speaker cables just reach, if i pull it, they pull the speakers.

I have finally gotten around to posting these pics.

The first one is my old case which was absolutely useless as far as wire management was concerned so it's really bad.

originalcasecroppedne5.jpg

This pic is of my new Antec 300. I know I have quite a bit of room for improvement.

300corppedac7.jpg

So how are they?

Back
Top Bottom