Is this a good starter watercooling kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had kinks too man! GET RID OF THEM FAST! They improve temps so much when you DON'T have them.
Before: Idling at 40c's (i forget voltage, but it was high), was wondering what was going on.
DSC02474.jpg

AFTER: Idling at 32-35c's with the same voltage i had. GET RID OF KINKS! IT WORKS WONDERS!
CopyofDSC02613.jpg

Listen to what Aspire says, he will get you through it!

right now I have it leaning against my wall like this, no kinks works out great. After running it for a bit longer with the tline open so I can get more bubbles out, I now idle 36c vs 39c :D
IMG00391.jpg

Thats good for now, but you can follow what aspire said and mount it to your case backwards (the opposite of what you have now I mean) and along with 90degree barbs it will look cleaner and the same as you have it now.

so basically tube would come out the back, hit a 90 degree, then bend into the rad? I think ill leave it where it is... It works perfectly fine. Plus I REALLY dont want to take anything apart unless it is need. Ill maybe do that once I have to drain it for the first time. Also, at one point the tubing is touching the edge of my video card. Can that get hot, melt the tube and spring a leak? or should I not worry about it?

its touching a metal part. To be safe I put 3 layers of electrical tape on the tube where it touches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom