Rate the Wire Management Above You!

guys, (not you apok, u have it right) 1/1 would be equivalent to 10/10, or 100/100, its a fact. so 1/1.0 is 10/10. There is no number after the decimal other then zero which does not need to be there because it means nothing in that context. If it were 1/1.1 then that would be 10/11. Or for an improper fraction you flip it around to 11/10, so there. And 11/10 is 1.1/1. So you get what i mean now? :)

Well the real point is he was just joking.

What's the difference?

lol there is no difference.

1 out of ten is the same as 1/10. (as i know you know, im saying it to nick)

Its a scale not a division

one, were talking about fractions, 2 the proper way of representing this "scale" as you say is in a fraction form. So this scale being used should be written like so:

1/10 =equivalent to 1 out of 10, or 1 tenth
2/10=equivalent to 2 out of 10, or 2 tenth's

and so on to 10

10/10 (or 100/100, same thing)=the equivalent of 10 out of 10, or 1. (also 100%)

So If he had give me a 1 out of ten it is a 1/10. So there, problem solved lol.

Yes I know that, I just looked at it and instantly though it was a division not a fraction

I think we should move off dividing and fractions now that I have learnt they are the same thing and continue to rate wires :D

^yes, i am happy that finally some one rated it lol, i thought id get more then a 8 though, i was think a 9. I spent over 4 hours doing the wire management, and another hour cutting holes.

If you cut holes why didn't you run the USB and HD Audio connectors under the motherboard tray? And we can't even see what you have done with the HDD wires, so that is minus 2 points right there. Minus 0.5 for bad picture and only one that I can even halfway see what is going on.

7.5/10

Back
Top Bottom