Is this a good starter watercooling kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
kinks by the rad (water can probably still pass through it no problem):
DSC01457.jpg

DSC01458.jpg

DSC01456.jpg

am i getting the high pitched beeping noise because Everything isnt hooked up to the mobo? I really need help filling this thing. thanks guys. I think im gunna stay home from school tomorrow to work on this.

does it have a connector that looks like a fan connector that you havent plugged in? the one that tells the mobo that there is a fan on the cpu even thought there isnt? that could be the beep. as far as anything else, i know nothing. the kinks in the line are no good, that will impede the flow of coolant. look at it...it seems like it is blocking 1/2 of that lines inner diameter.
dont freak out. maybe PM aspirecomptech, he will probably help you.

Yeah, you need a roomy case for wc, and you need good wire management as well.

I havent done wc yet but you really do need to know what you are getting into.

Aspire can help you out, just pm him.

guy from petrastechshop said it was because I didnt have the power in the video card. Also, everything is going good right now, just bleeding it. Still quite a bit of foam. Ill run it for a few more hours then I really want to hook it up and see my temps

ive got it running now. Temps are about 7-8c cooler than what they were. Im idling 38c (used to idle about 44c) and in bios im at 38c vs I used to be 48c. Real temp never goes below 31c (do i need to use the calibration thing? Also, one of the tubes is touching the edge of my video card, can this melt the tube and make it leak? Also, the radiator leans against the wall perfectly
*UPDATE* so I idle 38c, load 50c (running OCCT) not too bad ( with asus probe II), what do u guys think? REal temp shows me idling at 31c (never goes below that) and load 38c.

Sorry I'm on vacation in Hawaii atm so I haven't had time to browse the forums.

FIX THOSE KINKS!! Reverse the way the radiator points and buy some 90 degree barbs from Moddersmart - I Mod Smart Do You?

You really need to do a lot of research before you do something like this and you obviously didn't.

Don't fill or bleed with the computer on, just hotwire the power supply and only power the pump on and off to fill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom