Newer graphics to go down in price? (really quick?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i thought this was ages ago, although i did hear it happening not long ago, didn't really read into it much.

yeah takes ages, in the meantime we dont benefit at all.

Woah, woah, woah. So they were conspiring because while their GPUs have quadrupled in price. It was Intel CPU's that had decreased 50% in value? That makes no sense because AMD CPU's are much cheaper. Unless of course AMD has just been pricing their CPU's competitively.

Guess some money is better then no money and since when did Intel start producing GPUs?

its nvidia and ati that are included in the lawsuit originally posted.
the intel lawsuit is about their procatices concernign AMD. different subject.

It would be pretty cool if this somehow magically made cards like the gtx280/4870x2 drop down to the price levels of the 9800gtx/4850

Hahaha... an HD 4850 for $100.... my butt... but we can still wish...

No, a 4870 for $100 :)

4850's are pretty close to $100 as it is. I still can't get over how cheap and good they are, lawl and I bought one.

lol I m still happy with the 85$ Free shipping and handling 8800GS on new egg. If only it was at that pricing about 2 months ago.

This thread has just taught me that even Nvidia hates Intel : D

The 8800gs is good, epically when they are going for $69. But I still think that the 4850, which is only slightly behind the 3870x2 and 8800ultra at STOCK, is the king of bang/buck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom