qx6700 value?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinscher

Fully Optimized
How much would my qx6700 be worth if I were to sell it? I was thinking maybe like $300? I bought it for over $1000 about a year and a half ago.

i think thats a little much, cuz you could prolly oc a q9450 to about the same clock because the qx6700 is b3 and runs hott

hmm ya thats true. They sell for $521 at zipzoomfly and obviously thats way overpriced so I thought $300 might not be too bad but $250 is probably more like it unfortunately :/

hmm ya thats true. They sell for $521 at zipzoomfly and obviously thats way overpriced so I thought $300 might not be too bad but $250 is probably more like it unfortunately :/

Nosboost does too...

But a lot more are more interested in QX6800's and 6850's

I'm going to sell my whole rig this winter around January so I'm trying to figure out what I should put mine up for too.

the b3 series, dont really run much hotter if at all, and they still overclock great. but the way ppl look at it is why buy a old revision? its hard to sell cpu's like that, i thought 250 might be too high and think maybe 200 be good, but just see if u get any offers at 250, there are some dumb ppl on ebay. some of the people here sell their item second hand for more then they paid for em new. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom