Newegg just ripped me off? What the!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The RadioShack I work at doesn't have much for computer stuff, besides the basic networking/usb hubs/cables/etc. But we're only a "franchise" dealer, which means we can still buy from other vendors other than just radioshack, but we just have a radioshack sign up on our building basically.

Ah, come on, give him a break.........

Hes just still mad his case light didn't work.

LOLOLOLOL!!!!

I replaced the LED, its working now :D

As for the rest of you, you guys just dont know how 8 dollars can make a huge difference. Thats like a big mac combo.
I never seen someone throw away 8 dollars just because.
And most of you give ridiculous replys because you actually dont get charged that in your state!!

And I am even more angry, because I even if I wanted to get rid of an LCD screen, I would have to pay EXTRA (PROB THE SAME FEE i JUST GOT CHARGED) or get fined for not paying the fee. There is only one day in the whole year where they do it for free I believe. JUST ONE DAY!
Its a complex process.... which is why I think its a rip off.

If you care that much about ti then maybe you should do something about it. We are a democracy. Find some like minded individuals and contest it. Not everyone in CA is a tree hugger.

If you care that much about ti then maybe you should do something about it. We are a democracy. Find some like minded individuals and contest it. Not everyone in CA is a tree hugger.

lol

If you say so.

But in all seriouseness, 8 dollars isn't much considering it into building recycling centers and maintaining current ones.

It's not like you buy a ginormos LCD screen every day.

LOLOLOLOL!!!!

I replaced the LED, its working now :D

As for the rest of you, you guys just dont know how 8 dollars can make a huge difference. Thats like a big mac combo.
I never seen someone throw away 8 dollars just because.
And most of you give ridiculous replys because you actually dont get charged that in your state!!

And I am even more angry, because I even if I wanted to get rid of an LCD screen, I would have to pay EXTRA (PROB THE SAME FEE i JUST GOT CHARGED) or get fined for not paying the fee. There is only one day in the whole year where they do it for free I believe. JUST ONE DAY!
Its a complex process.... which is why I think its a rip off.
your lucky you get it free, where i live we opay 25$ and they will dispose of anything, but we still have to pay that 25$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom