Newegg just ripped me off? What the!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh and by the way, when your checking out, BEFORE you pay, it tells you of the tax on it. Its like: In Ca, Va, And Arkansas there is a....tax"

Agreed. There are many reasons not to live there.

Earth Quakes, Fire Season, the Govenator, spending more on prisons then education, 1 trillion dollar debt, and the list goes on and on and on and on and on................................

Used to live in San Diego back in 2005.

Well it is alot, when you were only planning on spending less than 200 bucks on an lcd lol

And Actually, I do believe its neweggs fault. How much work could it cost them to have a little logo that says separate fees may apply according to your state.

How would you feel if someone knocks on your door and tells you "GIVE ME 8 DOLLA! ME SAVE THE ENVIROMENT! LOLLLOLOLO , ME JUST WANT CASH!"
I bet you would not give him anything. This is my point of view, and I just not think they should hide that kind of stuff.

Your paying MORE then 200 for that monitor from what I see at the top.

It's just 8 bucks, if you can spend that much money then you can spend a little more and if you don't like it then do something about it, your a citizen and it's not neweggs fault.

Breath. Its $8 man.
agreed
with 8 dollars you can buy great stuff like thermal paste....

I did not find the newegg link where they said the would charge me those 8 dollars.
There is like a $10 shipping for thermal paste, now THAT i would ***** about because they have free shipping for other **** like cases.
I think it will save him in the long run.
Yes, move away, one benefit is you will save $8 in the future :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom