reviews of many AMD and Intel CPUs using 4870 x2!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean they tricked you into thinking that they sent the wrong board, next time use the right box MSI!

Why did you give them the box stuff and whatnot?

i misunderstood of what i had to send. Here read it:

Please send only the MSI products(s) that need RMA service to the address shown below, DO NOT include any components, accessories or ANY NON-MSI products with your RMA i.e. MANUALS, SOFTWARE, CPU, MEMORY, RETENTION MECHANISMS OR CLIPS, CABLES, or YOUR ORIGINAL BOX, they WILL NOT BE RETURNED OR REPLACED.

the original box thing confused me for the box that all my stuff came in or the cardboard box with the peanuts. I was like "Wtf?"

im sry i was acting stupid. They understood n said for future reference, just send in the motherboard. I said ok n it appears that MSI is still gonna return, or try to, get my stuff back.

Crysis's AI for god knows what reason, takes a huge toll of cpu, plus all the dx10 effects, all has to be processed at one point by the cpu. Im sorry, but crysis eats entire computers, not just gpus. You go into crysis with a dual core cpu, and the best gpu on the market you are going to be slideshowing my friend.

I Don't have a problem with it... It boggs every once in a while, but that's when there's a LOT of action.. I've got an older 939 Asus 64X2 4200 + 2M no OC, 9600GT512M running Crysis..

But in my defense- The only reason I got that game is because I like the futuristic warfare stuff.. And it's 100% interactive with the surroundings.

I Don't have a problem with it... It boggs every once in a while, but that's when there's a LOT of action.. I've got an older 939 Asus 64X2 4200 + 2M no OC, 9600GT512M running Crysis..

But in my defense- The only reason I got that game is because I like the futuristic warfare stuff.. And it's 100% interactive with the surroundings.

i know, i love it how everything is destructible, Company of Heroes and upcoming Dawn of War 2 has destructible environments. I just wish Crytek could re-release Crysis with an optimized CryEngine2 like they are for upcoming Crysis Warhead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom