Final Parts list! Under 2k with 4870x2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought an xclio for my father but it only has one 250mm fan and it keeps things frosty. I can only imagine two. It's pretty quiet too believe or not.

buy MX-2 n use it on ur CPU and HD 4870 x2, especially the graphics card, because temps are very high ranging from 70s to 80s!

also make sure to download Rivatuner, heard it can control fan speed on the graphics card.

buy MX-2 n use it on ur CPU and HD 4870 x2, especially the graphics card, because temps are very high ranging from 70s to 80s!

also make sure to download Rivatuner, heard it can control fan speed on the graphics card.

Not rly...

Ya, ok, if you leave it at the 25% stock fan speed sure.

50% fan speed == 40C idle
80% fan speed while gamming == <65C temps on both cores.

Thats the type I bought! And ill look into the tuner once I get everything thanks.

Batards did there job to well..... Apparently they called after they canceled my order. Checked my email when i got home and it failed authorization and new egg was closed. So it got delayed until today. I called and *****ed them out for not even trying to get a hold of me before they canceled it but alot of good that does.

hehe atleast you know they're doing their job

Finally together w/ custom case!

Did the case in a 2006 Corvette Pearl Blue. Added about twice the pearl the forumula asked for. Also put 3 coats of clear on it so even if it gets scratched I can buff it out again :D

Everything went very smooth with the help of my little brother a few beers and a pizza!

Still need to install the operating system etc to really make sure everything is ok but other than re routing some wires im done with the components.

Thanks Again for the help tech forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom