Good online store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously dude, building a computer takes about 6 hours.

If you can't manage that much time by working into the night or on weekends then you really need to slow down what your doing in life.

i also work (only 4 times a week after school) and am a full time student. i still manage to build computers for clients in my time usually on Saturdays and whenever i have a spare 20 minutes, it doesnt take long at all. especially once u done it a few times.

how much extra do they charge on those sites for build? if its only maybe $50-$100 or so i guess itll be ok to do it, but anymore and its not worth it.

forget your girlfriend for one day of the weekend and build it yourself...or sacrifice your gaming day. you can live without her for a few hours :p i dont know about games though heh heh....

Would you people for the love of God stop criticizing someone that doesn't want to be arsed with building a computer themselves? It's just something he doesn't want to have to mess with, let him be. Many people have an hour to do their own oil changes, but they don't because it's not something they want or care to do. But anyways, I've looked at cyberpower's stuff before it all seemed pretty legit and like a good deal.

Like I said, buy the Barebone part of the Rig of Cyberpower, then get the duration of the rig from Newegg, its almost as cheap as DIY'ing, and throwing in the other parts won't take 5 minutes

Would you people for the love of God stop criticizing someone that doesn't want to be arsed with building a computer themselves? It's just something he doesn't want to have to mess with, let him be. Many people have an hour to do their own oil changes, but they don't because it's not something they want or care to do. But anyways, I've looked at cyberpower's stuff before it all seemed pretty legit and like a good deal.

QFT

Like I said, buy the Barebone part of the Rig of Cyberpower, then get the duration of the rig from Newegg, its almost as cheap as DIY'ing, and throwing in the other parts won't take 5 minutes

Thats what I ended up doing. Still doing some reading/research before I decide on what I still need though.

we're not (at least im not) criticizing anyone. we are suggesting and also reinforcing the fact that building a computer is not nearly a daunting task as it seems to some. nor, in most cases, nearly as time consuming as one might expect.
thats what we do here.
so...no, we wont stop. :rolleyes:

lol yeah i just built a high-end rig for less than 2000 that dell/alienware would have charged over 3600 for.
dells monitors are good (but expensive), i would never buy a pre-built from them. i'd rather go to wal-mart and buy one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom