Laptop More Then 1 Problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtLeast320GB

Solid State Member
So i just got this laptop its a dell Inspiron B130, its a decent laptop only thing is when i bought it i noticed white screens sometimes and have to reboot laptop each time it did that, and i also noticed it has a crashed battery, so i gotta replace the battery, well now im always gettin white screens, and it wont even start without a white screen? i dont even know what to do right now haha? any suggestions? :(

Is the screen just all white or does it have writing and something about active desktop on it?

If yes -> Click the 'Restore Active Desktop' button on the screen and then right click and click on 'refresh'.

no, not writing at all, lets imagin its off, when you turn it on i get a white screen, it use to do that somtimes but usually i would be able to get onto it without the whitescreen, but now i cant?

You need to flash the latest bios on your computer....go to support.dell.com and click on the option drivers and downloads and type the Service tag of your computer and you need to download the latest bios and save it on the desktop and after that run that bios and if after that you still get the same white screen...connect the external monitor with your laptop and work on that for some time...after connecting the external monitor use Fn+F8 to toggle the screen and after some time when you get the white screen on your laptop monitor adn you don't get the white screen on your external monitor..it means that the lcd screen needs to be replaced and if you get the same white screen on external the mobo needs to replaced if it has the integrated video card otherwise video card needs to be replaced....tell me if that works for you?

Wow, Thanks haha ill check it out, hopfully i dont have to replace nothing important like a mobo if its the mobo im sayin by to the laptop :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom