Finally ready for a NEW 22 monitor! (suggestions needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree I hate reading reviews saying "i gave it 4 eggs cause it had no speakers, or the speakers weren't great" It's like people.. It's a dang monitor, they make speakers/headsets for a reason. Not because the ones on the monitor are amazing! Same goes with a webcam, computer webcams are so low quality, don't know what you want to do on it, they aren't great by any means.

My next purchase is going to be a 30" monitor. Screw that 40 inch tv crap with only 1080p. I want full 25x16

well all specs look the same , thats what got me confused alson when choosing what monitor to buy, but as i posted earlier when i bought my samsung it was sitting side by side with all the other 22" monitor and the only way you can see samsung's beauty is when you see the same picture and same movie with better colors and quality, and from my point of view samsung's display is superior from the others, and besides its samsung, even sony buy their LCD from samsung.but it is still up to you if you are looking for quality or something a little cheaper....btw samsung has 3000:1 ratio that is why it has more better colors, its the 226bw i think 220bw has 700:1 so go for the one with the 3000:1 ratio..if your going with samsung.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom