how dusty does the Antec 900 get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should fit on a table. My Soprano sits on my table with my monitor and the table has a broken plastic leg, which happens to be the only leg, and is held together by pure weight of my computer.

So yes it should.

900 is trash get a Gigabyte Aurora/Uber Chakra/SIlverstone TJ-06

Any of those cases are godlike compared to an Antec 900.

The Tempest is just what the Antec 900 should have been. But it isn't what I would consider a luxury case by any standard. Its made of plastic and steel = cheap crap.

The Tempest is just what the Antec 900 should have been. But it isn't what I would consider a luxury case by any standard. Its made of plastic and steel = cheap crap.

I could readily disagree with that considering some of the real crap cases being sold. The 900 with everything in it here makes the list of being the quietest case I've run in some time.

If you want garbage take a look at the mountain of $30- wonders being sold online. The 900 and other models by Antec have been doing quite well when making a comparison.

The only real drawback some may run into with the 900 is trying to add in resavoirs for liquid coolers. That was the one main complain heard by ocers. As far as seeing good air flow it just happens to be one of the better for that being a gaming style not office style type. Light weight, plenty of air flow for great overall ambient temps are things to look at. Personal preferences are another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom