Rma, what will i get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's true, but he would probably get a refurb, or a different brand that was lying around. Even if he got another card, it would be comparable in spec, rather than price.

That's true, but he would probably get a refurb, or a different brand that was lying around. Even if he got another card, it would be comparable in spec, rather than price.

well they have my invoice and how much i payed for my card, it was $750.00 canadian, says on the invoice so i hope i get a 9800 its cheaper than what i payed still, heck i should be payed a difference lol, it would be awsome if they compared the price rather than performance

here was the price b4 tax on my card right before it was discontinued (we in canada pay 14% tax :( )
NCIX.com - Buy EVGA GeForce 7950 GX2 500MHZ Dual GPU Video Card 1GB 1.2GHZ GDDR3 PCI-E Dual DVI-I HDTV Out - 01G-P2-N592-AX In Canada.

and PanzerKammander, are u sure they wud give me another brand? like they wud give me a bfg card? lol thats weird then i wudnt get any warrenty would i?

Well, if they can't fix it, I would imagine that they would either return it to you broken (I doubt it) or they would substitute it with something of comparable quality. Ive never ran into someone trying to get a replacement for a discontinued product, not sure what they will do.

return it to me broken? dang it that wud suck, i payed for the 30 dollar 3-5 day international shipping
closest to performance wud b a 8800 gts, and i really wudnt want that, i know its supposidly better but i wud rather have my 7950 gx2 repaired back than a brand new 8800 gts,
http://www.techist.com/forums/f76/graphics-card-rankings-139202/
screw dem i can quad sli a 7950 gx2

and panzer why dont u imbed your sig?

return it to me broken? dang it that wud suck, i payed for the 30 dollar 3-5 day international shipping
closest to performance wud b a 8800 gts, and i really wudnt want that, i know its supposidly better but i wud rather have my 7950 gx2 repaired back than a brand new 8800 gts,
http://www.techist.com/forums/f76/graphics-card-rankings-139202/
screw dem i can quad sli a 7950 gx2

and panzer why dont u imbed your sig?

I really doubt they would return it to you broken, if all else failed they might return your monies.

I believe it is too large either pixel or file size to embed.

my friend rma'd his 7800gtx 512mb's and got 2 8800gts 640mb's back in return..
i can definitely see 7950gx2 turning into an 8800gts g92 or 9800gtx

that would be great, althought every time i return something, thats old and not made anymore, they always somehow manage to cough up a new or fix it. happened with my old mp3 player and couple of mobile phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom