Grounds for an RMA of my video card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont get it.

vga.png

That thing with the torn edges around it. That is the VGA port. You should have one identical to it on your Monitor. Just plug in the cable.

If you dont have a VGA port on your mobo then you have a different mobo cause that picture was that mobo. So you should have onboard video.

I dont get it.

That thing with the torn edges around it. That is the VGA port. You should have one identical to it on your Monitor. Just plug in the cable.

If you dont have a VGA port on your mobo then you have a different mobo cause that picture was that mobo. So you should have onboard video.

Sorry Mak that's a serial port. VGA ports have 15 pins.

yea and vga ports have holes in it not spikes comming out, whats a serial port for anyways guise?

Try to buy a cheap GPU from somewhere, and refund it once your RMA comes in or get a cheap 8400gs of Newegg, and use it while you wait two weeks for your 7950gx2 to come back

Try to buy a cheap GPU from somewhere, and refund it once your RMA comes in or get a cheap 8400gs of Newegg, and use it while you wait two weeks for your 7950gx2 to come back

ya sum1 told me to do that also, newegg just accept its back no questions asked?

ya sum1 told me to do that also, newegg just accept its back no questions asked?

Nah Newegg will give a restocking fee, but its always nice to keep a second GPU for back up :)

Also if you want a dedicated Physics card, you could use the 8400gs to load Physics (requires g80 or higher GPU) since you have a second PCI-e Slot you could also do that :)

The Benchmarks show that they own any Ageia PhysX PPU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom