Windows 7 Beta versions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever, dude is a pinhead and needs to have his bubble burst. It is easy to throw some jargon around and wow the ignorant masses... but those who do it usually have nothing to back it up.

As for age, I am 40 and going to school online. I work fulltime and then some, spend endless hours on here, and squeeze in my schooling somewhere along the line.

I don't act anything for the young, other than myself. Young people seem to jive with me for the most part. I remember being young once. In fact, the only difference between now and then is that I can't do some of the stuff I could do as a teenager anymore. ;)

I know this doesn't use windows 7 but it has those type of features.. Microsoft Surface . Not in the near future but they should be down-sizing these Microsoft surface to a more personal computer

Mak, you're always so defensive. Where oh where did I say that you were harping on the guy's age?

I was talking about the first post. He was making fun of the guy for being mid 40's and still without his degree and only in the beginning classes. I wasn't even referring to you, or anyone else that didn't apply.

No i just find it funny that not a single person made a reference to the age. IT wasnt even a factor in why we posted. You were the first person who had any kind of issue about the age factor.

But yet i am defensive cause i didnt even care about it at all. I didnt even let it register that someone over teh age of 40 was in a class.:rolleyes:

But yes. I am at fault. I am the guilty party. I am the one with the guilty conscious cause i feel bad that this mid 40's person is in school and doesnt have a clue.:freak:

Did you know that there are people in their 60s taking classes at a local college? Some people that worked or raised families(home makers) later in life are finally having a chance to go for a higer education since the opportunity wasn't present at a young age as well as now having plenty of spare time with the kids grown or bored to be retired!

The unspecified person regardless of age is simply being a loud boaster apparently wanting to place him or herself above others. You simply have one person that wants to make a name for self while most simply are more focused on getting something under their belt they couldn't get in earlier uears.

I know that feeling having worked in manufacturing for several years before getting formal training in different areas. I've been through layoffs and plant closings where you suddenly find yourself in need of an occupational change. Additional schooling came later in life. But like I mentioned before that person wants to be on top with crap not facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom