Crazy Browser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cunjo

Daemon Poster
Having been unplugged for a good 2-3 months now I have gotten pretty far out of the loop -- I guess it's time for me to start getting back in it.

Crazy Browser -- How does it compare with IE, and how well does it preform overall? I am interested in finding what opinions are held on it here. I myself don't plan on changing my browser; I like how IE has worked for me so far, and I have grown attached to it.

truth is ie is terrible for security. And lets not forget the pop up ads. Get firefox .9x from mozilla.org. Its faster, more secure, no pop ups, tab browsing and downloadable skins!

I didn't ask for a firefox sales pitch; I asked about Crazy Browser ;)

I am well aware of IE's shortcomings, I am also well aware of many useful ways to supplement them. (You'd be suprised what a good popup bloacker and a heck of a lot of tweaking can do for IE.) That by no means makes IE perfect, but it is enough for my needs. Could we now please bypass the IE/firefox talk and discuss CrazyBrowser? I want to know what it is capable of as far as scripting compatability goes, and how it compares to the big players.

pcflea said:
truth is ie is terrible for security. And lets not forget the pop up ads. Get firefox .9x from mozilla.org. Its faster, more secure, no pop ups, tab browsing and downloadable skins!

I'm replying to these ie put downs because I've had ie for 19 years. I was there when it came out, and got a lot of people on line because it was user friendly.

i have never heard of crazybrowser.

i use firefox 9.2 also. i think pcflea he was just giving you some options cunjo.

I do believe that I had already stated that I was not looking for options at all. I think this topic has gone far enough OT, I should hope I'm not the only one.

Crazy Browser is a newcomer to the field, and I never trust newcomers without asking second opinions.

i checked out this crazybrowser, it doesn't impress me whatsoever. it has some good features, but the actual interface is flooded with tabs and info.

it just look like some used ie and did a bad job of putting in some features.

i also did a couple of searches to see if anyone has reviewed it and i came up empty handed. wait for a review from a trusted site and then decide if you can get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom