Techist - Tech Forum - View Single Post - Final Parts list! Under 2k with 4870x2

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 08:34 AM   #5 (permalink)
Newb Techie
Default Re: Final Parts list! Under 2k with 4870x2

Ill check those out as soon as this is posted. My brother has the tuniq on his Extreme Quad Core and loves it which is how it got one my list.

As far as the monitor its to late! haha already ordered it. I checked out everything from Hans-g to Dell ultra sharps. Reviews until I wanted to cut my eyes out! For straight gaming this seemed to be very popular and well rated so I dont mind paying a little extra. I wont be upgrading any time soon.

Originally Posted by Drizzt5 View Post
I actually like that case, and I hear it's got good airflow, I think 2 members here have it.

Although I had a tuniq tower once and thought it was good, you can do better if your building such a build, and actually you can do better for cheaper.

2 options I see for you.

1. Get an xigmatek 120mm rifle off of newegg, cheaper and should be as good if not better then a tuniq.
2. Or buy a TRUE off of Veedub for $50 I think it was. The best cpu air cooler on the market.

Oh and benq is good, but $500 24" LCD good? Idk....You could shave a $100-150 off of that and pick up a good 24". I saw some good ones on newegg.

All around nice build though.

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.