Finally ready for a NEW 22 monitor! (suggestions needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric0h

Over and Above Person
I always have my mind on the samsung 2ms forever, but I want to see if there is a cheaper alternative out there. (ofcourse best bang for the buck)

Really hope to pay less than 200, so can anyone recommend me a good one?

22' inch monitors only

in board sound is not important to me at all, although built in speakers are great, or webcam or whatever.

So is there a monitor we can all agree its great for under 200? Or just should I just ask a little more, and go for the samsung one.(which everyone so seems to love?

I liked the hans, does it have great color images? and will it last me? (I wished it was glossy black)

rican, its not a real 120hz.. its pretty much similated like the tv's.. its not possible to run 120hz through DVI, max is 72hz at 1680x1050 if i remember right

its just two 60mhz chips side by side to simulate it.. you know like the samsung tv's that give the crazy movements and whatnot

so guys, I guess the question now is, over the samsung 22 and the hanns someone recommended.

All I see is 2m on samsung and 5 m on hanns.

Will this make a difference in the long run? and is the samsung worth the extra cash?

you said 5ms on the samsung and 5ms on the samsung haha

but really if you can't decide just go with your gut, 3ms difference won't kill but samsung does have good quality screens and a no dead pixel policy

so who knows? go with your gut I have a sync master t220 and I love it its hard to go on other people's tastes since you have your own

well the thing is, the samsung is like 50 bucks more, which is alot for a monitor which has preety much the same specs as the hanns

So just best bang for the buck, would you go for samsung or hanns?
I believe the hanns is 180 and the samsung 240

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom