HD4870 or GTX260?

Status
Not open for further replies.
(And to those who were talking about bad jobs, I had to install sprinkler systems to save up the money to get this mid ranged computer! 8 hours straight of harsh physical labor in 90+ degree weather! Not to mention that you come home covered in mud :p )

How about replacing 2 broken toilets and tiling in behind the cooker in my friends hostel. So much impregnated grease on the walls...:eek:. At least I can afford a new motherboard now but to pay for my new case, I might have to rewire the whole d*** place knowing him! :D
And you complaining about mud... :rolleyes:

Also I would say HD4870, but the new revision of the GTX260 will add more stream processors I think, just like the G80 to G92 revision. If it has the same results as the G92 revision then it could nearly make the GTX280 redundant, like the 8800GTX was made so by the 8800GTS G92.

If it has the same results as the G92 revision then it could nearly make the GTX280 redundant, like the 8800GTX was made so by the 8800GTS G92.

but the gtx280 revision will also be coming out. either way none will beat the 4870x2, i cant ait to see what nvidia has panned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom