MythBusters PROVE the Moon Landing was real

Status
Not open for further replies.

KSoD

Call me Mak or K, Mod Emeritus
Well just got done watching most of this episode. All but the last 10 minutes where they show the landing. They were able to replicate all the things they wanted to.

First the pictures. How the lighting was off cause they were not parallel. Busted! Topography did that. Then it was the person on the ladder that was well lite in a shadow of hte Moon Lander. Busted! Reflection from the Moon's surface provided the light.

Then came the foot print. Conspiracy theories say that cant leave a foot print in a vacuum. Yet in a vacuum with the closest thing to Moon Sand they had. Left a foot print in a vacuum.

Then came the flag wave. Busted! Without wind resistance the flag actually waved MORE than if it was on earth. They also proved that the flag only moved when a astronaut was messing with the flag pole.

Then came the Moon Walk. They could not prove that with slo mo that they could directly replicate the Moon Walk. But once they replicated the Gravity they were able to replicate the Moon Walk exactly.

So take that you Conspiracy Theorists! MythBusters Proved that we went to the moon with all of today's science and special effects. HA.

I know. But this is just nice to see that even using today technology they can still prove that what was done back in 1969 to be true. They could replicate everything exactly as it was seen. Without having to get to complicated and all that. Maybe this will quiet down a few members here who think that it was a conspiracy. :p

I've always firmly believed that the Moon landing was real despite the naysayers, "you can see the strings!"

You'd think a massive technological advance like that would be greeted with applause instead of negative remarks on how it was faked.

/rant :)

There will always be idiots among us, unfortunately.

A distant relative of mine was one of the first up, Alan Shepherd. I never met him, but my Granny talked about him some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom