Cool it with Water!

Status
Not open for further replies.

objecterror

Daemon Poster
Alright, in the next few months, potentially weeks, I want to invest myself in a case and some liquid cooling system.

1. Is there a guide I can follow? I mean, I know the basics but, I might be rusty.
2. Is there one that is end all 'perfect' or at least one that's around 100+ that I can use?

I'm looking to cool the CPU, GPU and hard drives respectively. When I get the new system up and running there will be 3 hard drives and depending on the cooling I want will determine the case I get. Please give me your best thoughts , lol, I'm poor :D Thank you !

good loops are going to be around $200 at the very least. I don't know how much more your going to get out of your cpu if thats what your going after.

the swiftech h2-220 kit is decent and its like 140 bucks. only comes with cpu block, though. supposedly it has enough cajones to add a gpu block.

good loops are going to be around $200 at the very least. I don't know how much more your going to get out of your cpu if thats what your going after.

Well, my room/area I live in is a dust trap. I want to entertain the idea for a better way of cooling my system and keeping it relatively quiet.

the swiftech h2-220 kit is decent and its like 140 bucks. only comes with cpu block, though. supposedly it has enough cajones to add a gpu block.

Alright, I'll research it, this falls in to my budget for the most part. I was looking at the thermaltake unit that fits in the 5.25 drive bay.

Those thermaltake kits are not too great from what i've heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom