Am I Overcooling??

Status
Not open for further replies.
as long as they have the D9 chips shouldn't they ALL overclock the same? and thanks for the info on the northbridge cooler, I'll check into the 70mm fans on frozen. oh and I don't know if I said it already, but you're welcome nos for the fans lol

Most of the time. Sometimes you get lucky or buy higher binned chips that can run alittle higher w/ the same voltage and timing

well thanks to ppl here I have a website for the RAM chip listings, so I'll go with whatever D9 cell I can that's cheaper. we should really impliment that listing here at the TF imo, kinda like we did with the Q6600 sets. anyways, back to topic, I don't know if I will get the ram coolers or not, and i'll take into consideration the chipset coolers. I really think it's be awesome to run a fully after marketed cooling through Thermalright, it'd just look so purdy :)

I'm already getting there. My mosfet heatsinks should be in this week. Although I don't want to clutter w/ ram sinks from thermalright since the stock ones I have on do a really good job. Mostly it'll be all thermalright. No gpu solution though which sucks

d9s are the memory modules...all ram that you named contain d9

u mis understood me. I know they do. I meant that i heard that even the mushkin's with d9's don't oc well.

Also cir cyber, ur case is gonna be REALLY LOUD. Because im doing near the cooling of you right now and its LOUD.

Corsair dominator air flow king (FYI 3x40mm fans)
4x 120mm fans
2x 80mm fans
gpu fan, psu fan

It's a loud HUM, and i mean loud. lol im thinking about adding another 80mm fan exhaust though. (if i get around to cutting the whole and everything.

yeah, I know it's gonna be loud heh heh heh, already anticipating that. especially with that bottom fan, that beast is MEGA loud, but **** it moves alot of air! as I said though, I will be using crucials for RAM, what do you know that I don't about the different D9 chips? info please! *hungry for knowledge*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom