Whats the highest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noknowledge said:
Well yes or no will I have smooth gameplay?

No. It will verify your system specs and wont install if you have a 750mhz processor and say that you do not meet the minimum requirements. Thats why I'm saying throw in the money towards a new computer.

not every game does this noknowledge. and most games give you the option of still installing it.

have you installed it ninja, how do u know that its goin to giv him this message, u don't.

yep, you need a processor at minumum speed of 2.4GHz to come up with any high end graphic card such as Radeon 9800 or GeForce 5900.

PEOPLE LISTEN!! sry I am not getting a high end Card I am etting either a radeon 9500 Pro or 9700 pro I am not getting a new comp. and the only thing that I am going to update is my video card and and to 512MB...Okay!!lol

But the question still remains Will I have smoth gameplay? (Note it is the Sims 2 not Doom 3 and I am not trying for some super fast game just smooth..)

try that plan noknowledge and play the game, if you still want it to run faster, then you upgrade.

following your posts, you are too skeptical about upgrading, so make sure you're sure that you have to before you do.

its funny out of these 3 pages of post your the only one saying it won't run....So how do I make it run without buying a new CPU and I am not getting new processor and whatever...

Overclock your processor. There are guides everywhere on here, or do Google it. It wont be too hard, just dedicate an afternoon to learning how to do it, its actually quite fun :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom