Hows this build? *First Build*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats really good build in my opinion

But why you want an Nvidia motherboard ? Are you planning to SLI ?

I figure that this is gonna be my only complete build. I needed stuff in it that i could upgrade.

So in the future i dont have to upgrade the PSU and the motherboard but i can just switch out processors and video cards and HD's
Monitor: Samsung 206BW 20" Wide

Yay thats the best monitor ever, same one i have 2ms ftw

Thats really good build in my opinion

But why you want an Nvidia motherboard ? Are you planning to SLI ?

bump, I was about to ask the same.

Why not a p45/x38/x48? The benefits are better overclocking for your cpu and a nice platform for crossfire, although you don't need to crossfire.

If you plan to SLI though, would you mind telling me which cards you plan on SLI-ing so I can discourage you :)

well i dont plan on doing it now since i only play wow and dont really need to sli, i just wanted incase

but those three boards would be alot better?

are they cheaper then the nvidia board?

Also can i get a specific model you would recommend that would be cheaper then mine?

I think what you have is just fine. Theres room to grow, for some reason this new generation of gaming boomers think you need to spend $2-3k+ and OC it and the works to have a solid, dependable system, Go with your gut and have fun.

or some reason this new generation of gaming boomers think you need to spend $2-3k+.

Thats odd cause I m pretty sure anything over 1,000$ is a little overkill and once you hit over 1,500$ your just wasting money. Besides why spend 3K on a rig when 800$ is more then enough for creating a rig that will last for at least 2 or 3 years before it starts to become outdated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom