$AU700 Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then just get Q6600
or 9750
Q6600 is faster than 9750 even without overclocking.
slightly, but is a platform that's not going to last.

And if he's not overclocking, either will be more than fast enough for him.
Furthermore, he already said that he wants to stick with an Intel.
You said we'd end posting our opinions, and I agreed. :laughing:

*edit*
I just thought of something: M3N78 has an onboard GPU (one of the best), which you could fall back on instead of the 8600GT, which you can sell and use the money to put towards a better card (using the onboard for the time being)

Is the onboard better then the 8600gt?

No way.

Everyone underestimates cards because they are not the 4850 or a GTX280. The 8600gt is a decent medium ranged card. You can play every game today with it, maybe not on high, but most games medium.

But he said that he wants an Intel processor. He didn't ask for AMD.

You said we'd end posting our opinions, and I agreed

So ?

Did I quote you and respond to any of arguments ?
azza_1992 asked some questions and I responded to them. But I ended the argument with you, but you are now starting it again.

When I said "lets end it here" I meant that I will end the debate with you. Thats doesn't meant that I will not respond to other people post.

slightly, but is a platform that's not going to last.

But Deneb might end up being inferior to Yorkfield

Furthermore, you already said that. You are repeating yourself again. That guy here read your arguments, and he said that want to stick with Intel. There is no point in repeating what you are already said.

oh jeez, I'm not even going to respond to that one ^^
Is the onboard better then the 8600gt?
no, but it's not bad.
Everyone underestimates cards because they are not the 4850 or a GTX280. The 8600gt is a decent medium ranged card. You can play every game today with it, maybe not on high, but most games medium.
That's true. Though the 4850 isn't an expensive card, and it's capable of running any game on high settings (even Crysis)

oh jeez, I'm not even going to respond to that one ^^

Thats good (it would be better if you didn't post that ^^). This is almost the first time I see you ending a debate

However, I hope that you won't edit your post and respond to me.

No way.

I didn't mean that it was bad, hehe, I just was asking if this integrated gpu was better then it. Your right, it's still a good card.

no, but it's not bad.
That's true. Though the 4850 isn't an expensive card, and it's capable of running any game on high settings (even Crysis)

Does the board with the integrated gpu cost more? If so then I think he should just keep his 8600gt like he said he would.

The 4850 was/is such a killer deal.... It really tortured me all summer until I bought it.

Thats good (it would be better if you didn't post that ^^). This is almost the first time I see you ending a debate
Actually, I've been trying to avoid debating with you for a very long time now.
However, I hope that you won't edit your post and respond to me.
you mean like I've seen you do?

*edit*
Does the board with the integrated gpu cost more?
nope. The board is $101, and for that amount of money, even if you exclude the onboard GPU, it wouldn't be easy to find a better board.

Clash of the cpu fanbois! I love it :p! At least after both of you guys post it seems like a fair opinion :D

So with that mobo that apok suggested + this
Newegg.com - AMD Phenom 9850 BLACK EDITION 2.5GHz 4 x 512KB L2 Cache 2MB L3 Cache Socket AM2+ 125W Quad-Core Processor - Processors - Desktops

That probably would serve you well. And you don't need to overclock if you don't want too. Although a black edition cpu just begs to be OC'd :(
Just one problem: newegg doesn't ship to Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom