Is this worth $120?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake2k

In Runtime
Is this setup worth $120?

It doesnt come with any ram or cd drives but I have those but it does have a nice case that has a media card reader.

So what do ya think should I buy?

For a hundred dollars its not too bad. Should be able to handle web surfing and maybe some LIGHT online gaming. Emphasis on LIGHT.

Well I need it for art programs, web surfing, music, and some videos. It's just something to hold me over till I decide what computer I really want to get and how much money I want to spend on it ;) keep in mind that I only have a 1.3 GHz single core right now.

Well I need it for art programs, web surfing, music, and some videos. It's just something to hold me over till I decide what computer I really want to get and how much money I want to spend on it ;) keep in mind that I only have a 1.3 GHz single core right now.

You will notice a performance boost over the CPU your using now. But the smartest thing you can do is save that 120$ towards your next build.

The thing is I don't think my current computer has but another month before it stops working and I don't know how long it will be till I'm ready to start building a new one. But you say that it is worth $120 right? So I guess I'll get it and then when I'm done with it I could always just sell it for $100 or so.

I could always just sell it for $100 or so.

Good luck with that. The computer is worth 120$ if you don't know when your next build is and since your current computer won't last much longer. Yet at the same time don't expect to be able to sell it back for 100$.

so you have a 1.3, the computer you're getting is a 2.2? I prob wouldn't do it, i'd save the money and build a budgeted computer under 500 if you're looking for something inexpensive with good performance.

Yea that's what I was thinking but then I figured if I buy this now I could save a little more and raise the budget to $800 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom