Nehalem = Terrible for Gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nahalem = Terrible for Gaming?

meh, intel did way more advertising back in the days of pentium 4... way more commercials.. which included blue man group!!!

and even when amd was ahead in terms of performance... intel still sold ALOT more

AMD has those Ati girls they can use anytime. They should probably bring them out more often ;)

The google search engine doesn't bring up the CPU-Z validation anyway

And CPU-Z validation for 4GHz posted never was posted here in this forum.

Actually I just look at the other forums about the 4GHz overclock, and there were some people denying that 4GHz overclock is true. So, it seems that there is no CPU-validation for 4GHz.

Longcat is Long!

But Longcat is not dog

Actually I just look at the other forums about the 4GHz overclock, and there were some people denying that 4GHz overclock is true. So, it seems that there is no CPU-validation for 4GHz.
There was no validation for earlt Conroe benchmarks.

Besides, 3.5GHZ has been done many times on 65nm Agena with SB600. It's not a stretch for 4GHZ on SB750.
maroon1 said:
But Longcat is not dog
cats > dogs

There was no validation for earlt Conroe benchmarks.

So ? Your point ?

This is not an answer for my original question.

Besides, 3.5GHZ has been done many times on 65nm Agena with SB600. It's not a stretch for 4GHZ on SB750.

I didn't say that Deneb won't be able achieve 4GHz overclock

You said that "4GHZ is already achieved", and asked you to show me CPU-Z validation for that. Pure and simple.

It was very simple question. And it seems that there is no CPU-Z validation for the already 4GHz overclock you mentioned. Thats what I wanted to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom