Buying a Macbook? Pro or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emulation talk is not allowed. But it seems you are talking about a Virtual System. Which is a form of emulation but something totally different. You still install the OS on the host OS thru some software.

But any form of emulator that is used is not allowed. Virtual machines and that is.

Judgement passed.

I would recommend NOT going with a mac and getting a lower end PC with a decent card. Couple reasons for this:

1. You are not playing any games but Warcraft 3 and this can be played on pretty much any PC.

2. You are not really doing any graphic or video editing so you really dont need those capabilities of a mac.

3. And if your not even using the main purpose of a mac, why would you want to spend an extra 500-800 dollars for a white case and the mac logo?

My honest opinion, save yourself some dough buy yourself a windows machine and save yourself some nice cash.

Thats my opinion.

Oh yes, and before someone jumps down my throat yes I own both a mac and a HP laptop. I love macs I find them amazing but this guy unless he forgot to mention something isn't going to be using the video/picture editing features.

^my thoughts exactly, i don't have a mac, but i don't hate them, or hate windows, in fact i use macs all the time, i just don't see the reason to get one in this case when he could get a cheap compaq laptop that will do all that he needs for a much smaller hit on the wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom