Building PC. Need to know if these will fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep the AF7 should fit fine, though if you haven't already purchased that motherboard i would recommend changing it.

Hmm, well I was going for the best price/quality for my budget. Anything better than my current selection with same price or not too much higher?

EDIT: Thought I'd give some insight to my performance needs.

Here is a quote of mine from a while back when I was getting ready to do a build:

Heres what i do in life just to give you an understanding of my demands. I am an amateur programmer, i am a music producer (large storage capacity demands), i am fixing to start 3D animation (using programs like 3D Studio Max and Cinema 4D which are quite demanding) and i am also a gamer (Crysis, COD 4, and other performance demanding games) and i need a computer that would keep up without fail. Heres the question, will someone give me a list (please??) of the hardware i need for this to work. I need a good case (preferably lights and liquid cooling) i need a powerful motherboard (or server board) with great processors (dual or quad at least 3.00Ghz) and super reliable peripherals and all the other stuff i'll need also. I just want to build a computer close to the best on the market. I don't necessarily care about price (as long its its not TOO expensive if you know what i mean) i just want to build it. I know how to build one (i've built one out of old salvaged parts) so i don't really need any tutorials on it (maybe.)

Now, I don't need another list, but I do need to settle the mobo and heatsink issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom