Adjusting a Samsung 205bw monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
but don't you need xfire for dual screens?
no, apparently you can not use dual screens with xfire, or sli. (i have know you can't with sli, but recently someone told me that you can't with xfire either)

oh, lol anyone shot my screen with an airsoft gun they'd get my paintball gun point blanc!

Had tha done to be on many occasions (in games) it hurt like shi* the first time it happend, but i have gotten used to it, it always is noobs too, that don't know how to play properly.

well the 17" is really crappy, the colors suck and someone shot it with an airsoft gun so... haha thats why I just want to use it as an extra. Like in the art programs I can keep all the tools on the 17" and the pic on the 20" ;)

thats how i did with my 17 inch and my old 28 incher... had all my brushes and all that good stuff on the dinky screen, so i had no clutter on my main screen...

well now.. it went to the 17 inch screen... and a 40 inch tv.. lol, looks plain retarded so i just don't do it... 1920x1080 is enough screen anyway :p

Edit: Sorry, didn't intend to "thread jack", but his issue is still unresolved, I don't see any other way of unhooking and rehooking your xbox360 to the monitor unless you use it on the 360 all the time. I don't think you could keep them both hooked up at the same time even if you physically had them both hooked up.

Paintball Story: So I have a pit behind my house than is not kinda like a pond to be because the water level keeps increasing, but still, we played paintball in it back in the day right, I was leading down the tree line, and my cousin was like 2 inches behind me dry humping me because he didn't know where to go, and I hear shots being fired at me, RIGHT AFTER that I get shot not only in the back point blanc, but in the back of the head by my cousin whom was on my team. I was about to unload my gun on him, but decided not too.. lol it wasn't good times.

don't take offense by this in anyway. That is what pms and profile messages are for, please do not thread jack.

So I'm thinking maybe I could just get a gfx card that allows for two monitors to be hooked up at once and use the second input on the new monitor for the 360.

Here's a crappy pic to show what I mean:

compsetupoz6.png

Hello,

That wouldnt work. The DVI port would take priority and wouldnt output thru the VGA. If it would work you would have to have a setting on your monitor that would allow you to select the input from Digital to Analog.

Cheers,
Mak

Well maybe I could just find a selector switch or something, does anyone know I can get the stretching to stop?

That does seem to be an option thanks! Now how about hooking up two monitors to the same computer, I'm guessing that I will need some software but what kinda hardware do I need?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom