Worklog: WOW for a lady

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does have a cooler master look to it...but I can't, for the life of me, find the make or model. Wish I could, would love to have a before photo.

I love it.

You did an excellent job on the inside and outside paint.

What kind of paint did you use for the interior?

Here are the paints:

Interior:
Primer: Dupont Etch-Primer A-4115S (spray can)
Paint: Satin Black A-5099S (spray can)

Exterior:
Primer: Same as above
Paint: An 8:1:1 mix applied with gravity fed spray gun
Acrylic Enamel, Mercedes Black : Nason Ful Cryl Cat II 483-11 (catalyst) : Nason Ful Base 441-21 (reducer)

The Dupont primer and satin black are pretty good quality for a can but cost a bit more too. It can take most bumping and banging you give it....drag a nail on it and it'll scratch but is much better than the average stuff you find at the local hardware store. I picked all these up at my NAPA auto paint supply branch, the exterior gloss black is rock hard, same as any after market auto finish.

Thanks, a lot of work goes into these and to be honest most people in RL have no clue. Nice to post them here where people understand the time that goes into these mods, even the more simple ones.

Nagasama: I picked up an 8x4 foot sheet at a local metal sheeting supply place, here is a close up on a cut off I have left...they have varying degrees of permeability on there perforated sheet metal, this one is on the mid air flow side, looks good at around %55 air flow works if they decide to install a fan down the road.

IMG_3512.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom