Adjusting a Samsung 205bw monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
does it have nvidia or ati drivers

if so, download the drivers on omegadrivers.com or something like that

you can input custom resolutions on those

I dont think so, it's just an Intel driver or something crappy. I don't have a separate vid card if that means anything

I got a gfx card that is so terrible i can't do anything on it except internet and e-mail/ word documents if i want to wait 10 minutes for it to load. And I can set my resolution to 1680-1050, ONLY THROUGH ATI CATALYST. If i were to right and go to my properties the max resolution there is like 1024x768, but i can't handle that cause of how big everything is on my 22" Samsung T220, So if you have an ati download ati catalyst if you can, and try it through that.

EDIT: I saw you have onboard video.. scratch the ati Catalyst.

i'm think you might want to build a new computer if you're running onboard video, especially if it isn't good onboard video such as intel :D

aw **** so I'm stuck till I build my new computer? that sucks :( , well while were on the topic I have a couple other questions.

First, whats the best/cheapest way to hook it up to my 360 preferably without having to keep plugging/unplugging cables. The monitor has two inputs, D-Sub and DVI and I have the extra HDMI port on the 360.

And second, I have a little 17" lcd that I would like to hook up next to this on on my new build as an extension to the new one so what would I need to do that?

Well if you have a 17" i'd use that instead of your 20" and use the 20" on your 360 I guess.. due to the fact the 20" isn't doing anything at a 1024/768 res since you can't get it any higher.that'd solve your unhooking and hook problem, and i'm not too familiar with dual screens, but don't you need xfire for dual screens?

well the 17" is really crappy, the colors suck and someone shot it with an airsoft gun so... haha thats why I just want to use it as an extra. Like in the art programs I can keep all the tools on the 17" and the pic on the 20" ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom