SOund card

Status
Not open for further replies.

BxSlipSk8718

In Runtime
Yeah so i wanna inhance my system performance i know that i you get a sound card it inhances it because i knwo it uses less system resorces to and the card redersthe sound it self but i just wana know will it be that much of a dif in performance or just a lil cause righ tnow its ether a new sound card or my dvd burna

get the Terratec, it'll boost pretty decent fps. and also the quality of the sound is awesome.

yeah its more about quality of sound than performance boost in my eyes (or ears...). Youll get a big quality boost (more sounds in games and stuff) and your FPS will increase a little bit.

Get a sound card, it'll definitely help your CPU out. It'll help to lighten the load of shit it has to crunch all at the same time. Be like nike, and just do it.

i know this is'nt my thread, but let me get this straight, having an after market sound card actually increases FPS and overall PC performance? god, i can be dumb sometimes.....:rolleyes:

jaknlisa619 said:
i know this is'nt my thread, but let me get this straight, having an after market sound card actually increases FPS and overall PC performance? god, i can be dumb sometimes.....:rolleyes:

You ain't the only one;) :p

yeah i guess a new sound card would go good with my 5.1 system :-/ humm... oh wells spent the money on earings already :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom