p45 mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
^how ****ing big is the ocz vendetta, i very much doubt it would block off anything, and yess the p5q pro is a great mobo. P35's are still good motherboards though.

^how ****ing big is the ocz vendetta, i very much doubt it would block off anything, and yess the p5q pro is a great mobo. P35's are still good motherboards though.

So urm should i get that, P5Q pro, i can afford it? I just thought that it supported PCI-e 2.0 so it let cards fun at their full potential, its like the same price as the gigabyte one i was going to get which is P35:

Gigabyte GA-EP35C-DS3R iP35 Socket 775 8 channel audio ATX Motherboard

i guess i will buy that vendetta heatsink, i just hope it fits in the NZXT lexa aluminum case...

yes sir!:D and i suppose ill take my chances with the vendetta, lol i need to find someone who has a big heatsink and a NZXT lexa, see if it fits with the side fan on.

^u shouldn't have a problem with the vendetta. (ps i have the lexa black line and it has a massive amount of space for a heat sink.

lol should really take this to PMs, i assume the aluminium LEXA is practically the same bar its silver front and some kind of aluminiumness to it somehow, i really like how it looks. Are the fans that come with it ok, id rather not have to splash out right now on 4 better fans, my £800 budget is already £840,lol.

i agree with nagasama, i usually rec. the p5q and sumtimes the biostar. but i dont see anyone with either boards gettin substantially better o/c's either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom