More bang for the buck($3000)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is for $2,362. I can't conciously go any higher than that without wasting extreme amounts of money. This will do anything and everything you ask of it.

Case: Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER COSMOS 1000 RC-1000-KSN1-GP Black/ Silver Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases
PSU: Newegg.com - SILVERSTONE OP850 850W ATX 12V 2.2 & EPS12V NVIDIA SLI Ready ATI CrossFire Ready Active PFC Power Supply - Power Supplies
Motherboard: Newegg.com - ASUS MAXIMUS EXTREME LGA 775 Intel X38 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards
CPU: Newegg.com - Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 Yorkfield 2.83GHz 12MB L2 Cache LGA 775 95W Quad-Core Processor - Processors - Desktops
HSF: Newegg.com - ZALMAN CNPS9700 LED 110mm 2 Ball CPU Cooler - CPU Fans & Heatsinks
RAM: Newegg.com - OCZ Reaper HPC 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1800 (PC3 14400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Desktop Memory
Hard Drive: Newegg.com - Western Digital Caviar Black WD1001FALS 1TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive - Internal Hard Drives
Video Card: Newegg.com - SAPPHIRE 100251SR Radeon HD 4870 X2 2GB 512-bit (256-bit x 2) GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards
Optical Drive: Newegg.com - LITE-ON Black 20X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 8X DVD+R DL 20X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 12X DVD-RAM 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 32X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM 2MB Cache SATA 20X DVD±R DVD Burner - CD / DVD Burners
OS: Newegg.com - Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 64-bit English for System Builders 1pk DSP OEI DVD - Operating Systems

Since I will be buying this around December. I think I can get this rig. What do you guys think?

:tired:

So I just wasted all of my time trying to help you?? Do you know how much everything will change between now and december? Why didn't you say that at the very beginning??????

You can pick out case and PSU now, but the price of everything will be different in December. Come back then.....

OMG. :lock:

I def. would make some adjustments to save money, but you said your limit is 3000, so that's good.. more space than you'll ever need unless you plan on having a nice collection of dirty movies.

(((Referring to the build he found on another forum)))

well it's pretty **** good but it is over kill. But if you really want to spend that much, go for it. That computer will be god like.

:tired:

So I just wasted all of my time trying to help you?? Do you know how much everything will change between now and december? Why didn't you say that at the very beginning??????

You can pick out case and PSU now, but the price of everything will be different in December. Come back then.....

OMG. :lock:

I am sorry, I appreciate your help :x. Do you have msn btw?

I am sorry, I appreciate your help :x. Do you have msn btw?

Yeah, don't use it though.

We will help you in December, you should come back about a week before you are planning on buying and you can get a killer computer then.

Yeah I guess I was just trying to plan ahead. I guess with computers it's different. I knew they changed fast but not in 3 months time.

Yeah I guess I was just trying to plan ahead. I guess with computers it's different. I knew they changed fast but not in 3 months time.

Well you now know. :happy:

You are a noob (nothing wrong with that), but so am I compared to a lot of guys here. Spend some time here though and that will change. After you do your build you will gain a lot of knowledge and will never purchase anything from Dell again.

Well you now know. :happy:

You are a noob (nothing wrong with that), but so am I compared to a lot of guys here. Spend some time here though and that will change. After you do your build you will gain a lot of knowledge and will never purchase anything from Dell again.

Hopefully :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom