new rig

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's the 8800GS coming along?

Its pretty good in gaming right?

well it certainly overclocks VERY good. on 1680x1050 in my rig, it runs crysis on medium settings (no AA) at about 35 frames. (beginning of crysis, all i tested so far, and maxes out rainbow six Vegas 2.

well it certainly overclocks VERY good. on 1680x1050 in my rig, it runs crysis on medium settings (no AA) at about 35 frames. (beginning of crysis, all i tested so far, and maxes out rainbow six Vegas 2.

I got to get my hands on one!

My parents might get me on in two weeks though..

^^ If you game at 1440x900 (which I do) the 8800gs is perfect. With mine overclocked to 680/800 it stays well above 60fps on COD4 multiplayer with 2x AA and AF.

baron5 how far have you overclocked your 8800gs?

^^ If you game at 1440x900 (which I do) the 8800gs is perfect. With mine overclocked to 680/800 it stays well above 60fps on COD4 multiplayer with 2x AA and AF.

baron5 how far have you overclocked your 8800gs?

Sweet, that's what I game at... I was planning on the HD 3850 for $60, but for the extra $10 and all those Physics Enhancements nVidia has, I'm just going to jump on them.

screenshots! i was only able to get a boot at 3.37 or something close to that with my 5000BE...and im not reliquishing that crown without screenshots :)!
and only able to get stable at 3.3ghz (which 40 minutes doesn't qualify dude you know that).

Sweet, that's what I game at... I was planning on the HD 3850 for $60, but for the extra $10 and all those Physics Enhancements nVidia has, I'm just going to jump on them.

Sweet Vernon. Yeah I m aiming to get a 4850 soon. Just so happens I came across some insurance money. Cause my car *disappeared* j/k.

Vern your rig is coming along huh? I keep seeing new parts. I take it your not getting your 7950gt? Don't worry I'm still waiting on my I/O plate for 2.5 months now from him. I don't think I'm getting it. I'm ****ed at him. I've been pretty patient

Vern your rig is coming along huh? I keep seeing new parts. I take it your not getting your 7950gt? Don't worry I'm still waiting on my I/O plate for 2.5 months now from him. I don't think I'm getting it. I'm ****ed at him. I've been pretty patient

Eh.. ya...

But there's an HD 2900Pro in my future soon ;)

Check the OT haha

Vern if you end up getting it. I'll send you a ThermalRight HR-03 R600 courtesy of me. You need some style to go w/ that card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom