CPU HSF suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think im just gunna go with the max orb or big typhoon at tiger direct (i have a store by me). I think pretty much anything is better than what I have now. I bet that 34c in real temp is the real temp of my cpu lol. I would buy vdub's but I really dont want to deal with paypal and shipping and all that.

thats rly good. my temps are terrible lol. I know we've had this discussion before, but I just downloaded real temp 2.7 and it shows me at 34c vs 45c. Which do I believe?!? 34c would be an awesome temp to have if its true. BTW, the HSF is not even warm to the touch.

realtemp is accurate for 45nm. go with its temps.

thats rly good. my temps are terrible lol. I know we've had this discussion before, but I just downloaded real temp 2.7 and it shows me at 34c vs 45c. Which do I believe?!? 34c would be an awesome temp to have if its true. BTW, the HSF is not even warm to the touch.

oh no, not this again :).

Honestly guys if you have too much money then you really shouldn't be spending it on yourselves you selfish *******s!

oh no, not this again :).

Honestly guys if you have too much money then you really shouldn't be spending it on yourselves you selfish *******s!

As long as i have enough money for condoms, computer parts and booze i'm happy. If you have to hold back on any of those, make sure you buy the condoms first, otherwise you are likely to have even less money to spend.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom