Memory_Management BSOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demalii

Fully Optimized
Yes my system is overclocked.. specs are in sig.

I'm looking for a work around to this issue.. I believe it's coming from multitasking, or opening gaming clients and running, 2-3 windows (running mmo's with multiple accounts, need to dualclient or triclient)

Anyways, AVG is the big crasher when I have 3 clients up, if it's scanning my system goes down. I tried raising the voltage on the cpu .5v didn't help.. So I ran P95 and realized it was crashing after minutes stress testing.. So currently I backed down from 3.4 to 3.2 and i'm looking for perhaps a solution..

Xeon X3220 overclocked from 2.4GHz to 3.4GHz - The INQUIRER

In this link I read that he set his northbridge and cpu fsb to 1.5v where currently i have mine both @ 1.4v and have only read that increasing this can produce instability.. So I've left it alone.. Also I've messed with the VREF and found that combonations I try just do not seem to help.

So before I push my board further.. Does anyone recommend at least trying to increase those voltages to see the results? I am air cooled though I have a power supply sized heatsink on my cpu.

I have tried running @ 3.6 but I can only get stability at no further than 3.54ghz (loads windows/runs benchmarks)

So anyways, I had my cpu multiplier x8 ran 1700 fsb and ram was at 850mhz
Cheers to suggestions, thanks

upped the nb voltage to 1.45, apparently I was bottlenecking the fsb..

Ran 12 hour P95 no errors @ 3.4g, ram @ 850mhz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom