CPU HSF suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i might just finally get this watercooling kit. Ive saved up quite a bit of money from working at whitecastle lol. Any other suggestions for kits around $200?
Petra's Tech Shop

I think I might just go with watercooling that ive always wanted. I was recomended this: Petra's Tech Shop
any other suggestions for water cooling kits around $200? thanks guys! (links would be great!) I mainly want to cool the cpu, but the motherboard chip would be good too. thanks again TF
*EDIT* Sorry, double post! ><

its not worth the money, imo u should buy the TRUE lapped for 50. cant go wrong, itll cool ur cpu down ALOT! dont spend 200 on a wc setup for ur system, 200 is alot of money to spend on a mid range system.

The reason i went to watercooling is because i have nothing better to waste money on :) But my TRUE let me run the q6600 at 3.6ghz for the last year.

yea I run my e8400 @ 3.6ghz, but its at 3.0 (stock right now) running at 42c idle. But once again, I get 10 different readings, and 42c is my highest and moves around the most.

man thats rly good. Idk y my temps are so bad though :/ Here are all the different temps I get (MB is 43c idle now ><)
temps.jpg

I have a Q6600 @ 3.6ghz OC'ed, I used Artic Silver and a Zalman 9700 Cpu cooler, I idle around 28-32c on a bad day and add +10-12c under heavy load.

thats rly good. my temps are terrible lol. I know we've had this discussion before, but I just downloaded real temp 2.7 and it shows me at 34c vs 45c. Which do I believe?!? 34c would be an awesome temp to have if its true. BTW, the HSF is not even warm to the touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom