Inquire help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xd_xinyao

Beta member
now ,I am just a undergradute student and my majory is computer science.
and I want to buy a notebook. the price :950$-1050$
Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor T8300 (2.4GHz 800MHz 3MBL2) 1 Operating System: Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium 1 Operating System Language: Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium US English 1 Display Panel: 15.4 WXGA TFT 1 System graphics: NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M (128MB) 1 Total memory: 2 GB PC2-5300 DDR2 SDRAM 667MHz SODIMM Memory (1 DIMM) 1 Keyboards: Keyboard US English 1 Pointing Device: UltraNav (TrackPoint and TouchPad) 1 Hard Drive: 80GB Hard Disk Drive, 5400rpm 1 Optical device: CD-RW/DVD-ROM Combo 24X/24X/24X/8X Max, Ultrabay Slim 1 System expansion slots: PC Card Slot & Express Card Slot 1 Card Reader: 4 in 1 Media Card Reader 1 Wireless cards: Intel Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN (supporting Centrino Pro) 1 Battery: 6 cell Li-Ion Battery 1 Power cord : Country Pack North America with Line cord & 90W AC adapter 1 Language Pack: Language Pack US English

who can give me some suggestions?thank you!!

Hello,

Dell, HP, Compaq, Gateway and just about every other vendor will have that PC or something close. That looks like it was copied directly from a site in the first place. So i really dont know what you are asking for here. You seen to have found the laptop you wanted.

Can even check sites like NewEgg. They will give you a machine close to that.

Newegg.com - Windows Vista Home Premium, 100GB - 250GB, 15" - 15.4", Intel Core 2 Duo, $750 - $1000, Laptops / Notebooks, Laptops & Accessories, PCs ...

There is a NewEgg search narrowed down with some of what you are looking for.

Cheers,
Mak

sorry! I just want to ask how about IBM with this configuration.Meanwhile ,
thank you for your reply!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom