Ultra RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icedragon

In Runtime
Has anyone ever heard about Ultra RAM? Only because it gives me a hella lot of trouble! If you know of any forums that talk about Ultra RAM could you please tell me!

Ultra Ram? Can u give any more information? Like model, build-type, pin count, speed, etc.?

Oh... Ultra is the name of the company. lol. I thought it was supposed to be the format.

I have never heard of Ultra Ram before... It's not popular - So check to make sure that your mobo is compatible with the module (down to the last specs).

O i know, Ultra Blows, I didnt know that way back when I bought it, in other word when i was a pc n00b

They do have a unique PSU though... That is a cool idea to plug in the molexes as u need them - Saves space! :)

yea your damn right it isnt popular, I will never use Ultra Products again and I advise tha NONE of you on this forums use it either!

agex000 said:
They do have a unique PSU though... That is a cool idea to plug in the molexes as u need them - Saves space! :)

Actually I have their PSU, that works great but otherwise stay away from Ultra, save yourselves!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom