noise question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gl\l0m!$h

In Runtime
hey i was wondering if theres a way u can tell how much noise is gonna come out of ur pc if u know how much noise ur parts make, but i dont think if you have two 32db fans that you will hear 64db cuz i think my pc would be causing me hearing damage if the values added. So im wondering if theres sum kind of equation maybe, or sumtin that will tell u the total noise output from a combination of devices.
Thnx

Hey I was reading your sig and noticed u got your celeron to 3.42Ghz. What is your system clock at? 116?

this is not helpful, but what I do to block out any noise from the PC is to create my own noise...i.e. really loud music.....:D

lol wutever works and not sure wut system clock is but the multiplier is locked at 28 so i have the *something* at 122 its a bit unstable at those speeds so if i need to do sumin serious like school work then i move it down a bit, but otherwise its fine at 3.42

Take a look:
pic1.jpg

ok thanks. I was just wondering because I can't even get mine to boot windows over 115 and even with 115 I'll be using it and it will randomly restart.

Edit: What voltage is it set at?

don't they have dba readers...maybe you could just stick a dba reader probe in there an get what you need...i don't just a sugestion.

i think 2 fans at 32dBa's will still be 32, but i don't know, maybe not.

hmm i dunno really wut voltage ts set at, my mobo wont let me chage it lemme check a sensor.... it says 1.52 but it fluxes a little bit, dunno wut this means srry lol.

Two fans outputting a dB rating of 32 each fan should equal 38dB combined.

TMT. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom