Finding a case thats perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewsvalesen

Daemon Poster
I'm looking for the smallest case possible that I can put a water cooling setup in it. Price isn't an issue.

So far the only thing I've seen that i liked were the cosmo cases, they're all internal - that being the most important thing to me.

Basically what I'm asking is, what cases could you suggest to me that could be a complete water cooled system. (Watercooling for everything,VGA, CPU, etc.)

And is a 3.120 radiator necessary?

I overclock alot, if that helps. But only my CPU.

Oh, the thing is bigger than most hybrid cars. And probably pumps out more emissions too.

But, its pretty slick.

This new WC setup is running my 4 cores average at 27c, stock. I havent goofed with overclocking it yet... (which is a sin, but Ive only had it 24hrs).

I think you'll like it, =-) Just make sure you get a mb, or fan controller, that can handle 3 pin fans, because its loud as **** until you get those 120mms off 100%

You might want to have a look at Lian Li cases
they tend to have very good layouts, and quite moddable
*edit*
I'm currently using a PC-A70 which I modified. It's not a small case though....

agreed, lian li are the ultimate in quality cases. alot of cases have predrilled WC holes to have the rad outside of the case aswell. so even something like a nzxt tempest you could use, but its not gonan give you the layout a lian li would. everything is so well planned out in their cases.

I guess I'll stick with my tj-09 case.. It has an ability to hold a 2.120 radiator inside.. but meh.

What is expected with a 2.120 radiator? could I cool everything in my case?

Whats so good about a 3.120 rad?

I guess I'll stick with my tj-09 case.. It has an ability to hold a 2.120 radiator inside.. but meh.

What is expected with a 2.120 radiator? could I cool everything in my case?
With one CPU and one video card, it'll do fine. One CPU and Two video cards would be pushing it.
Whats so good about a 3.120 rad?
It's bigger, so it can dissipate more heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom