Fan not working on case

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB Rekit

In Runtime
I have an Xclio case with 2 large built in fans, everything worked when I first installed all the equipment, but now the fan on the front isn't working. Everything is plugged in. Is there some software or bios or anything I can check to make sure it is enabled or is it just purely a voltage issue. I've got some things plugged into the mobo, I know one is the power switch but was wondering if either of the other 2 things had something to do with the fan?

Just wanting to see if there is any other possibility before I have to yank most of the gear to start checking wiring.

I'll run by the house during lunch to grab my voltage checker.

Thanks

I think it is a voltage thing. Since the fan is new (i think) more than likely the wiring isn't right or there isn't enough voltage.

Thanks, that's kinda what I was thinking (maybe loose wire on fan or something), I just didn't want to spend a few hrs chasing a ghost if there happened to be some enable/disable fan device I couldn't find that was my culprit.

I think there should be enough voltage though (corsair 650w PS), but it may not be making it to the fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom