Advertisments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirtis

In Runtime
Why does everyone have advertisements in their posts now?

It's kind of annoying, and it's not gonna make me buy more ****.

Sorry what?
If you meen BST it's allowed, if its pay pal donatons I am unsure but i am ok, anything else is a no no.

He is talking about all the added Google Ads that were popping in a lot of posts since the server upgrade. I was seeing them this morning, but now I don't anymore... odd.

Now?
There never was, and I dont see any ads in peoples posts?

Was Larry having a play with a vbull add-on?
It's the only reason I can this of that would cause ads to be displayed in users posts.

Cheers,

~ Tkey

Not that i know of an I have been on since about 6am GMT an didnt see anything - did any one else encounter this issue?

I saw ad's at school in my Web Design Class, but if you have Adblock Plus, you never see them anymore... haha

I don't, I am wondering if it was just a mistake but i did read something about some forum software getting exploited to force revenue that is why I am worried.

As tight as my browser is locked up, I don't see squat as far as ads go. I wouldn't mind clicking something interesting to help out the forum, but I ain't lowering my settings for anyone.

Got a screenshot?

As tight as my browser is locked up, I don't see squat as far as ads go. I wouldn't mind clicking something interesting to help out the forum, but I ain't lowering my settings for anyone.

Got a screenshot?

I'll do a screenshot tomorrow at Web Design.. I'll put it on Imageshack or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom