Just Slap Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. It's heavy as it's made out of steel.

2. Half of it is plastic.

3. The fans don't have any kind of dust filters.

4. For what it is, it's about 40 dollars overpriced.

5. The power supply in the bottom causes all kinds of issues with the cords length.

6. Wire management is neigh impossible without a significant amount of cutting.

7. Everyone has them so they aren't unique or different.

Those enough reasons for ya?

Steel case is better than an aluminum case., You can get 3 dollar dust filters, and rarely do any cases come with them. Never said I was worried about the price. The cords length however is a major downfall. With getting modular you will have wire problems regardless, and I don't really care about what other people have.

The only thing of any use is the dust filters and the cords length. I will keep those two into consideration.

The Antec 900 was my first case, airflow was great, but aspire has good points, its heavy, gets dirty really easily, wire management was a *****, and its pretty cramped inside...There are like 20 screws to take apart if u wanted to install a HD... The antec 900 doesn't compare to my new case, the TJ10-BW

**** three hundred for a case, that outside of my case budget. But it is nice. Maybe two months from now, I can get that.

You guys are aware that the 4870x2 is ALOT more expensive then the gtx280 atm.

Maroon1 just posted gtx280's priced at below $400 and the 4870x2 is sold out on newegg atm and is priced at $570... Which means it's not going down in price ANYTIME soon.

I am not a fan of Nvidia lately, but the gtx280 is still one **** of a card.

Below $400 BEFORE MIR.
PALIT NE/TX280+T305 Geforce GTX 280 1GB GDDR3 PCI Express x16 (2.0v) Video Card Retail at ZipZoomfly

I am aware, I just want the best GPU out at the moment.

My Gigabyte Aurora is perfectly sturdy. And with my water cooled computer it still only weighs about 34 lbs.

Helped a friend build a computer in an Armor, weighed wayyyy too much. He had like 6 hdd's which didn't help things either, but his weighed a good 60 lbs.

Nice case, but to me just reading the specs it doesn't seem to have that much airflow. Is that the case, or do the rear 120mm fans do a great job.

After you replace the stock case fans the airflow is amazing.

Steel cases are NOT better than aluminum ones. Theres a reason why ALL the high end cases are Aluminum. It is lighter and pound for pound, much stronger.

u know i do have one for sale :)

case+psu combo that only costs a little more then ur BFG/Antec 900 with extras added in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom