Whats the highest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading through the post...If you are only going to play that one game and only use the computer for the Internet, word processing, etc I would have to agree with everyone about upgrading the processor while you're at it, but go with the 512MB RAM and get the 9200 or an FX5200. Especially if you are on a budget and don't play graphic intensive games.

yeah the only thing I use my Comp. guys is for this ONE game...it's not a hard core crazy game like Doom 3...it's the sims 2. The only thing I am going to upgrade is video card and ram that's it sry. But if I am only going to play one game and I only use my comp for internet and word processor and I upgrade my vid cadr and ram will I have smooth gameplay?

well, the minimum specs to play sims2 is 800mhz 256mb of ram and a nice gfx card.

if you had the 750mhz 512 mb of ram and a nice gfx card you should be able to run this game. just shutdown all programs before you play.

if you are happy with your computer performance at the moment with everything else, don't buy a new processor if you don't really want better performance.

doublepost.JPG

You probably want to save that cash for a new computer unless you get a better heatsink and overclock the CPU a little bit. Having a super-sucky processor bottlenecks the whole system, so getting a nice graphics card wont really make a huge improvement. ;)

are you an idiot, trying to raise my post count.
i make alot of posts here, so i'm going to lose track of which is which.
i'm not even going to look and find out if i double posted or not.

u'll have smooth gameplay noknowledge. i've played many games running under the minimum specs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom