Rivatuner/vista64/sli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demalii

Fully Optimized
I'm finding crappy posts all over the internet relating to this.

Does rivatuner support overclocking in sli under vista x64?

If you change core freq, it sets both cards, etc.. correct?

i had numerios riva tuner probs under ultimate 64 bit vista said something about signed drivers. it wouldnt let me do any thing every thing was greyed out. so i said to heck with 64 bit and i put 32 bit back on. i will get a 64 bit os when i get more than 3 gigs of ram

perhaps I didn't do enough research when I bought x64.. I really just dropped the ball right there with my new system =(

Thing about the unsigned drivers boggles the **** outta me.. I'm using.. I forget what it's called, a program that fixes the start up so you can run unsigned drivers, anyways I "hacked" the tcpip file so I have proper and blazing fast downloads, and can set my tcp ports.. anyways there's a bit about it online...

thanks for the reply man haha le sigh

64 bit (vista) is awesome sometimes but others it flipping annoying 32bit is the way to go if you have less than 3.5 gigs and dont plan on having more (like me). also in media centere i kept getting a black screen every time i launched it. but 32 bit fixed that pretty easily. and btw what's the program u use to get unsigned drivers?

rivatuner works fine with 64bit vista. or, at least server 2008 64bit, which is essentially the same thing.
you dont need a program to use unsigned drivers, you just have to tell it not to look for them. its a command line prompt. google it, you'll find it.

i use rivatuner 2.09 by the way. no problems.

Right on..

This is my main concern that gets dodged all over the internet, no one gives strait answer.

-> Does Rivatuner Support SLI in vista x64, are both cards tuned?

**Edit:
The program is called ReadyDriver Plus, basically what it does is makes your start up hands free when you're using unsigned drivers, like most if you hacked the tcpip.sys
Just install it and use defaults.. it doesn't mean that it will run software that utilizes unsigned drivers, it means it will load with the kernal unsigned drivers.

**Edit:
bcdedit /set loadoptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS
Run that line to run unsigned drivers (not certain if it allows unsigned drivers for kernal)
Going to check all this out, post edit shortly

**Edit:
ok that command line doesn't account for kernal drivers only software drivers although I don't have any programs requiring unsigned drivers atm.. So if you're trying to run a program like ATI tool then perhaps it could solve that issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom